New Earth Refuge is located on 35 scenic acres of forest, pasture and wetlands on the Skagit River near La Conner, Washington. New Earth Refuge is a hospitality, retreat and prayer ministry committed to fostering healing, renewal and spiritual practices that nurture people seeking to hear God’s call to serve the world.
New Earth Refuge is a sister organization to Tierra Nueva that both serves and complements Tierra Nueva’s work with people on the margins.
New Earth Refuge complements the work of Tierra Nueva by offering a prayer and retreat space especially to those who are already involved in ministry to people on the margins and those in the process of discerning God’s call to serve the least. NER also ministers to people called to exercise their gifts in mainstream contexts. NER provides a safe place where people can receive prayer for inner & physical healing, discernment and empowerment. New Earth refuge offers regular events for discernment and release of spiritual gifts and empowerment through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
New Earth Refuge also serves the visitors, youth groups and The People’s Seminary course participants who come to participate in the work of Tierra Nueva by hosting them in New Earth Refuge’s facilities.
Prayer ministry teams include Gracie Ekblad, Bob Ekblad, Elizabeth Turnman, Amy Muia, and other Tierra Nueva staff, board members and volunteers. If you desire prayer contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360)755-5299 and leave a message with Ryann or directly on the voice mail.
New Earth Refuge is a Washington State non-profit corporation with 501c3 status.
New Earth Refuge provides:
- Prayer and nurture for those in ministry both in the mainstream and margins.
- A place for people called to serve the least to experience healing and spiritual renewal.
- Monthly prayer gathering for worship and for empowerment in the Holy Spirit.
- Opportunity for more individualized prayer in the form of inner healing prayer, prophetic words and impartation of the Holy Spirit.
- Regular opportunities for contemplate and soaking prayer.
- Hospitality/housing to friends, families and people visiting Tierra Nueva and The People’s Seminary.
- Spiritual retreats in a natural setting for individuals and small groups of up to 25 people.
- A peaceful settings for guided individual spiritual retreats.